Updated Apr 22, 2016
- 2016 Precinct Delegate Filing - The August 2nd, 2016, Primary Election ballot will include offices for Precinct Delegates. If you are interested in running for Precinct Delegate click here for more information. Please note that the Precinct Delegate forms must be filed with the County Clerk.
- 2016 Village of Shoreham Election - The November 8, 2016 General Election ballot will include offices for the Village of Shoreham Council. If you are interested in running as a candidate for the Village Council click here for more information.
- Township Property For Sale - 2908 W. Trail Ln - Click here for more information.
- At the February 1, 2016, meeting, Ordinance No. 201601, an Ordinance to Adopt a Code of Ethics for St. Joseph Charter Township was adopted. Click here for a complete text of the ordinance.
- Absentee ballot applications for the upcoming May 3rd St. Joseph Public Schools Election are now available. Please call the clerk's office at (269) 932-0271 to request your application be put into the mail!
- The 2016 Principle Residence Exemption filing deadline is June 1st for new home purchases only. If you already have an exemption you do not need to re-file.
- Landfill Passes are available for pickup! They will be valid for the following dates:
April 22nd & 23rd, 29th & 30th
May 13th & 14th, 20th & 21st
- St. Joseph Charter Township COMMUNITY VISION:
- A new Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) Law went into effect on July 1, 2015. Please feel free to review the updated documents below, and if you have any questions, contact the Township Clerk at (269) 429-7703.
- Property tax information is available online at https://www.is.bsasoftware.com. Our information is listed under “Berrien County Municipalities”. Tax inquiries for property owners are free for any property that they own. All other inquiries are charged $2.00 each. You may look at the history of the taxes for your property for the last twenty years, see current information, and print off duplicate bill information.
Just follow the directions to set up your account.
If you have any questions, please contact the Treasurer’s Office at (269) 932-0269.
Updated Apr 22, 2016
Township Board of Trustees 1st Monday of the Month 12 pm - Workshop 6 pm - Regular Meeting
Planning Commission 6:30 pm - 2nd Tuesday Bi-Monthly
Zoning Board of Appeals 7 pm - 2nd Wednesday (As Requested)
Meetings are held at the Township Hall and are open to the Public.
2016 Dates the Office will be Closed
Friday, January 1st - New Year's Day
Friday, March 25th - Spring Holiday
Friday, May 27th & Monday, May 30th - Memorial Day Weekend
Friday, July 1st & Monday, July 4th - Fourth of July Weekend
Friday, September 2nd & Monday, September 5th - Labor Day Weekend
Thursday, November 24th & Friday, November 25th - Thanksgiving
Friday, December 23rd & Monday, December 26th - Christmas