Other Township Officials
Roger Seely - Supervisor Gary Bluschke - Trustee Jerry Jones - Building Official/Ordinance Officer
Denise Cook - Clerk Chuck Garlanger - Trustee Sue Rice - Assessor
Dave Vonk - Treasurer Ron Griffin - Trustee Ross Bates - Chief of Police
Tim Fenderbosch - Manager Melissa Hahn - Trustee
3000 Washington Ave.
P.O. Box 147
Saint Joseph MI 49085-0147
Phone (269) 429-7703
Fax (269) 429-2079
Administrative office hours are Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm (except holidays).
Updated Aug 18,2014
· Please note that the time has changed for the Township Board of Trustees regular meeting. The noon workshop will stay the same, but the regular meeting will now begin at 6pm, not 7pm, effective at the June 2nd meeting.
· Absentee ballot applications for the upcoming November 4th General Election will be available beginning August 22nd. On or after that date, call the clerk’s office at (269) 932-0271 to request your application be put into the mail!
· The St. Joseph Township Hall will be closed on Friday, August 29th, and on Monday, September 1st, for Labor Day.
· Summer School Taxes are due in our office by 5 pm on Monday, September 15th, 2014. Sorry, but as always, no postmarks will be accepted as date of payment.
· Property tax information is now available online at https://www.is.bsasoftware.com. Our information is listed under “Berrien County”. Tax inquiries for property owners are free for any property that they own. All other inquiries are charged $2.00 each. You may look at the history of the taxes for your property for the last twenty years, see current information, and print off duplicate bill information.
Just follow the directions to set up your account.
If you have any questions, please contact the Treasurer’s Office at (269) 932-0269.
Please click on the dates for more information
Click to read Special Meeting Notice – September 3, 2014
|Township Board of
1st Monday of the Month
12 pm - Workshop
6 pm - Regular Meeting
6:30 pm - 2nd Tuesday Bi-Monthly
Zoning Board of Appeals
7 pm - 2nd Wednesday (As Requested)
Meetings are held at the Township Hall
and are open to the Public.
2014 Dates the Office will be Closed
Wednesday, January 1st - New Year’s Day
Friday, April 18th - Spring Holiday
Friday, May 23rd & Monday, May 26th - Memorial Day Weekend
Thursday, July 3rd
& Friday, July 4th
- 4th of
Friday, August 29th & Monday, September 1st - Labor Day Weekend
Thursday, November 27th & Friday, November 28th - Thanksgiving
Thursday, December 25th & Friday, December 26th - Christmas
Update NewsletterOctober 2013