Updated Jun 7, 2016
- 2016 Precinct Delegate Filing - The August 2nd, 2016, Primary Election ballot will include offices for Precinct Delegates. If you are interested in running for Precinct Delegate click here for more information. Please note that the Precinct Delegate forms must be filed with the County Clerk.
- 2016 Village of Shoreham Election - The November 8, 2016 General Election ballot will include offices for the Village of Shoreham Council. If you are interested in running as a candidate for the Village Council click here for more information.
- At the June 6, 2016 meeting an ordinance was introduced to amend the Township Zoning map. The ordinance amendment will be considered for approval at the July 5, 2016 Board of Trustees meeting. Click here for a complete text of the ordinance.
- At the June 6, 2016 meeting an amendment was introduced for the Township Weed Ordinance. The ordinance amendment will be considered for approval at the July 5, 2016 Board of Trustees meeting. Click here for a complete text of the ordinance.
- The summer school tax bills should be in your mailbox on or about July 1st! If you have not received your tax bill by July 10th, please contact the Treasurer's Office at (269) 932-0269 to ensure that it was mailed to the proper mailing address.
- St. Joseph Charter Township COMMUNITY VISION:
- A new Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) Law went into effect on July 1, 2015. Please feel free to review the updated documents below, and if you have any questions, contact the Township Clerk at (269) 429-7703.
- Property tax information is available online at https://www.is.bsasoftware.com. Our information is listed under “Berrien County Municipalities”. Tax inquiries for property owners are free for any property that they own. All other inquiries are charged $2.00 each. You may look at the history of the taxes for your property for the last twenty years, see current information, and print off duplicate bill information.
Just follow the directions to set up your account.
If you have any questions, please contact the Treasurer’s Office at (269) 932-0269.
Updated Jun 7, 2016
Township Board of Trustees 1st Monday of the Month 12 pm - Workshop 6 pm - Regular Meeting
Planning Commission 6:30 pm - 2nd Tuesday Bi-Monthly
Zoning Board of Appeals 7 pm - 2nd Wednesday (As Requested)
Meetings are held at the Township Hall and are open to the Public.
2016 Dates the Office will be Closed
Friday, January 1st - New Year's Day
Friday, March 25th - Spring Holiday
Friday, May 27th & Monday, May 30th - Memorial Day Weekend
Friday, July 1st & Monday, July 4th - Fourth of July Weekend
Friday, September 2nd & Monday, September 5th - Labor Day Weekend
Thursday, November 24th & Friday, November 25th - Thanksgiving
Friday, December 23rd & Monday, December 26th - Christmas